wiscuba.com

Full Version: Cozumel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Glad to hear you had a great time Andy. That first dip in the big pond is always memorable. My wife is a dive widow too. Either we have to travel with another couple or I'm only allowed one day of diving. Post some pics!
Howdy,

Looks like your trip was awesome. The pics were really great.
I have a question, or three,  regarding them. What kind of camera did you use, were the settings the same for all u/w pics and what film speed (if not a digital)?
I have some pics from last weeks trip to Cancun that i'll try to post under that topic. Some were good and some were not so good. I am photo newbie for sure.
Any way thanks in advance for your help and posting your pics too. They're really enjoyable.

Chad
great pictures and reports.  will be in Coz in 11 days cant wait!
What kind of camera do you have?  I have many similar pictures from our trip to Cozumel in March that I took with a new Sea & Sea MX 10 with strobe, and I am unpleased with the camera.  (Could be me though. lol)  I had back scatter again (even on my shots for our photography section of our AOW class, grr) and the color was very washed out in most shots.  I guess we should have sent the film in for that special underwater processing. Confusedigh:
I thought that I would take a moment and add some color to the board by posting a few pictures of a recent trip to Cozumel.  I took nerly 700 pictures but will not post them all.  We were at Reef Club and dove with Sand Dollar Sports.  Great diving a plenty of fun.

Everyone loves the turtles.
The sea turtlesseemed to like us a lot.  We say plenty of them.  There were also things that are hard to see.

There were a lot of spotted moray eels, but they were a little shy.  Needed to look close to see them.

Some of the coral was very colorful.  This is with a strobe under a ledge to really bring out the color.

There were hind also.

There are some classic fish in Cozumel.  I believe that you can name them.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8