wiscuba.com

Full Version: Cozumel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Had to put this White-Spotted Filefish out there. This was a great one. I saw many of these fish on this trip and they were as common as the angelfish. Could watch them all dive. THey add a little color to the coral.

Where is a Graysby. The more spots the better.

I found this peacock flounder. They are strange creeatures with both eyes on one side. You can see both eyes if you look close on this picture.

Another thing that we found under a ledge is a green moray eel. This guy looks mean, but let us spend a lot of time next to him. Perhaps he hoped we would feed him a lobster.

Everyone likes a turtle and this one was very social. I had close to ten pictures of this one. I think that this is the best one. It has always amazed me how the turtles just glide along in the water. Very nice to see.

Sometimes you find small things. Here is a shortfin pipefish that was wondering around.

Sometimes it is a nice cleaning shrimp.

Here is some Porkfish. Porkfish were all over the place.

Here is a nice view of the diving area. If this does not make you want to go diving, I can not help you.

I get fire upo just thinking about the next dive.

I think I got the best of the Cozumel trip. Next is the Bahamas.

Doug

Great pics of my favorite vacation area.
Next time your down that way if you want to rock your socks try Cenote Diving!
[glow=red,2,300]Inner Space!![/glow]
Rik O+<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8