wiscuba.com

Full Version: Cozumel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well that is the highlights of the trip to Cozumel. Relaxing drift diving with great scenery. Plenty of aquatic life. Reefs that were in great condition.

A bar that could make a good drink too.

With the sunset it is back to the daily grind.

Already looking forward to the next trip to southern climes.

Doug

Thanks for the posts and great pictures. I, too, just returned form Cozumel two weeks ago. Ahhh... wish I were back.
Thanks for the pics I leave sat. for Coz. 7th trip 2nd this year I can't wait. allways have a great time.
Went to Cozumel way back in July. Finally have gotten the pictures together and have picked out the best of the group. This was a trip full of diving and we had a blast. I took a lot of pictures on this trip (1,300 all told) and will display the best of them. Hope you enjoy them.

On the first day of diving, I found a fool proof way to tell the divemaster from the rest of the group. Can you see how?

THe whitespotted filefish were all over the place. I like to watch how they swim and the wide variation of markings.

I can hardly swim past one of these azure vase sponges. Only slightly better than my favorite freshwater sponge. A bite bigger though.

I saw the splendid toadfish all over the place. These are common in Cozumel and I saw them commonly. THey are a neat little beast and they seem to like to get pictures taken of them.

should i be looking for a horse with a regulator somewhere? Tongue
We need one of these in Lake Wazee. That would teach them smart-ass bass a walleyes who the boss is.

There are a lot of angelfish in the cozumel area. They are always showing off.

How is that for the first day of diving?

Doug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8