Remember me
Lost Password Register

Board down?????
04-14-2006, 04:14 PM,
Board down?????
Anyone else have problems since yesterday trying to access this site??  I have noticed that there are quite a few recent posts that are missing.  So anyone know what happened??
04-14-2006, 05:31 PM,
Re: Board down?????
The server that the board resides on crashed - it took awhile to get the server back up, and things are still a little shook up right now.  We are back and functional, but I'm not 100% sure about some of the missing posts.

Sorry about the outage - if the missing posts can't be brought back, I do apologize.  We'll just have to post more Smile

Jason
04-16-2006, 07:39 AM,
Posts are still being eaten!  I just tried posting to Redgranite and it didn't show up.  Keep getting error message of not following proper pathway on the third page.  No recent posts below the walleye pic.
DEW >&ltWink)>
04-16-2006, 09:48 AM,
I have the opposite, no old posts.  Only show 3 posts out of 3 pages worth on Red Granite.

Doug

04-16-2006, 09:26 PM,
I just checked the Redgranite thread again.  Page 1 is ok, page 2 is done after 2 posts, page 3 dead after the walleye pic.  I bet the picture files got trashed.  Seems like the threads with pictures are the ones having problems.
DEW >&ltWink)>