wiscuba.com

Full Version: Board down?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have problems since yesterday trying to access this site??  I have noticed that there are quite a few recent posts that are missing.  So anyone know what happened??

Omicron

The server that the board resides on crashed - it took awhile to get the server back up, and things are still a little shook up right now.  We are back and functional, but I'm not 100% sure about some of the missing posts.

Sorry about the outage - if the missing posts can't be brought back, I do apologize.  We'll just have to post more Smile

Jason
Posts are still being eaten!  I just tried posting to Redgranite and it didn't show up.  Keep getting error message of not following proper pathway on the third page.  No recent posts below the walleye pic.
I have the opposite, no old posts.  Only show 3 posts out of 3 pages worth on Red Granite.

Doug

I just checked the Redgranite thread again.  Page 1 is ok, page 2 is done after 2 posts, page 3 dead after the walleye pic.  I bet the picture files got trashed.  Seems like the threads with pictures are the ones having problems.