Remember me
Lost Password Register

History Channel
03-10-2006, 01:34 PM,
Re: History Channel
Same thing happened to me. Couldn't get either VCR to work either. Anyone tape or TEVO the show???
[/quote]

Ha ha, you're in luck. I copied it in HQ mode on a DVD, looks great, watching it in my truck right now (thanks, wifey!) email me and i'll burn you one.

The graphics were awesome, this really sheds some good light on my favorite wreck. Brendon looked pretty spiffy in his Ghost Ships shirt, as well as Bill looks like a handsome devil on the little screen. The phone numbers should be pouring in as we speak Smile

Seriously, this puts a new perspective on my diving, you never have enough time to see it all. They did some great work on shore with the Brendon's  copies of the original documents and verifying it on the wreck. I've always been curious on how those cars are supposed to be secured and whether there were hatches above the flicker. Now I know.
[/quote]
Paul, I'd be interested in a copy. Let me know your costs and I'll send you the $$$. Thanks!                                     
                                                                                                  Matt

03-31-2006, 09:05 PM,
The Deep Sea Detectives: Train Wreck in Lake Michigan (SS Milwaukee) airs again tomorrow.

Set your DVRs.  History channel, 4/1/06, 2pm CT

I also have it on hard drive, if anyone needs it (sorry, no HD).

Chad
07-23-2006, 06:38 AM,
Scuba divers are a pretty tight family, but you should all be cautious regarding piracy laws when discussing copied and distributed programming, particularly if it is sold by the company.  My advice is to keep the requests in the form of emails --better yet phone calls-- and delete this thread.  You certainly don't have to worry about me, however...  :-\

Does sound very cool...