Remember me
Lost Password Register

New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV"
11-22-2005, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2005, 11:15 AM by videodiver9.)
New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV"
Hello to all

I am real excited about the potential this new opportunity will offer.
The web site is:

or subscribe through Itunes 6 podcast directory
Superior Adventures TV

You will also need Quicktime 7.03 and Itunes 6 which can be installed at

Sorry all you windows users I plan to put a wmv movies eventually.
another possibility will be Flash.

Just got the new show online still tweaking a little I am looking for feedback fom people.   
Thanks <br />Jay Cole<br />www.jcsvideoproduction.com<br />www.superioradventurestv.com<br />www.superioreducationaltelevision.org<br /><br />Email: videodiver9@yahoo.com<br />Phone: 218-349-1366
11-22-2005, 04:52 PM,
Re: New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV"
I'd like to see less education and more wreck footage.  What is your target audience? 
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM,
Chris

Thanks for the feed back
The target auidence for SATV is general divers and underwater enthusists ages 22- 70 most likley male.  The video that is playing now is one wreck in the rough cut of a show called Lost Beacons that features 4 wrecks along the North Shore of Lake Superior that is geared toward a general Audience for midwest PBS distribution.   

The site as it is now is Beta keep checking it out for updates or subscribe through Itunes 6 or any other RSS aggregator like Fireant

I am still formulating the best format for the show which will be updated once a week after my web guy steamlines the system for me. 
We are also looking for content from other people and there diving adventures also.
Thanks <br />Jay Cole<br />www.jcsvideoproduction.com<br />www.superioradventurestv.com<br />www.superioreducationaltelevision.org<br /><br />Email: videodiver9@yahoo.com<br />Phone: 218-349-1366
11-23-2005, 11:58 AM,
Jay,
To expand on my comment a bit more, I guess what I meant is that there are a lot of programs out there that are dumbed down for the general public.  It would be cool to have one that catered to the actual divers.