wiscuba.com
New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" (/showthread.php?tid=847)

New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" - videodiver9 - 11-22-2005

Hello to all

I am real excited about the potential this new opportunity will offer.
The web site is:

or subscribe through Itunes 6 podcast directory
Superior Adventures TV

You will also need Quicktime 7.03 and Itunes 6 which can be installed at

Sorry all you windows users I plan to put a wmv movies eventually.
another possibility will be Flash.

Just got the new show online still tweaking a little I am looking for feedback fom people.   

Re: New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" - Chris H - 11-22-2005

I'd like to see less education and more wreck footage.  What is your target audience? 

Re: New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" - videodiver9 - 11-23-2005

Chris

Thanks for the feed back
The target auidence for SATV is general divers and underwater enthusists ages 22- 70 most likley male.  The video that is playing now is one wreck in the rough cut of a show called Lost Beacons that features 4 wrecks along the North Shore of Lake Superior that is geared toward a general Audience for midwest PBS distribution.   

The site as it is now is Beta keep checking it out for updates or subscribe through Itunes 6 or any other RSS aggregator like Fireant

I am still formulating the best format for the show which will be updated once a week after my web guy steamlines the system for me. 
We are also looking for content from other people and there diving adventures also.

Re: New TV Show Online "Superior Adventures TV" - Chris H - 11-23-2005

Jay,
To expand on my comment a bit more, I guess what I meant is that there are a lot of programs out there that are dumbed down for the general public.  It would be cool to have one that catered to the actual divers.