Remember me
Lost Password Register

slow.
09-22-2011, 05:59 PM,
slow.
its very quite on this site lately. whats everyone doing?  its a little early to hibernate for the winter.
how is the red granite quarry doing with the rebuilding going.
grumpie
09-23-2011, 12:27 AM,
Re: slow.
If you look down in the original thread, you'll find that nothing is going on. I tried to contact Neil via his E-mail address and on Facebook and got no replies. The last Facebook update was last year if I remember right (December maybe?). There is nothing going on at RG. It is still open for diving if you are interested in coming down, but the improvements are at a standstill.
09-24-2011, 05:21 PM,
thanks Matt, it sounded like they had a good plan for it. if you would like to come up here and dive the mine pits some time send me a e-mail.
09-24-2011, 06:21 PM,
Thanks for the offer. We've been talking about it for a few years and have been gathering some information, but just haven't made the commitment to plan a trip and head up that way. Maybe next summer.
11-07-2011, 07:42 PM,
hows it going Matt T? did you get much diving in this summer?
11-07-2011, 11:24 PM,
I got to do a fair amount, though it's never enough. We had a lot of charter cancellations due to waves or bad weather. I won't be getting out for at east another month with our (gun) deer hunting season starting up in a couple weeks. We'll see what next year brings. Did you ever make it to Red Granite?