wiscuba.com

Full Version: slow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its very quite on this site lately. whats everyone doing?  its a little early to hibernate for the winter.
how is the red granite quarry doing with the rebuilding going.
grumpie
If you look down in the original thread, you'll find that nothing is going on. I tried to contact Neil via his E-mail address and on Facebook and got no replies. The last Facebook update was last year if I remember right (December maybe?). There is nothing going on at RG. It is still open for diving if you are interested in coming down, but the improvements are at a standstill.
thanks Matt, it sounded like they had a good plan for it. if you would like to come up here and dive the mine pits some time send me a e-mail.
Thanks for the offer. We've been talking about it for a few years and have been gathering some information, but just haven't made the commitment to plan a trip and head up that way. Maybe next summer.
hows it going Matt T? did you get much diving in this summer?
I got to do a fair amount, though it's never enough. We had a lot of charter cancellations due to waves or bad weather. I won't be getting out for at east another month with our (gun) deer hunting season starting up in a couple weeks. We'll see what next year brings. Did you ever make it to Red Granite?