Man Jon,
Looks like something out of a Bondage Flick ;D
hope to see you on the big lake soon.
Dean
04-01-2004, 10:02 AM,
Re:New equipment for Spring
Dean,

You may not be too far off. Wink

They made Anglelina's wetsuit for the last Tomb Raider movie and they subcontract out wetsuits for fetish websites. Not that I have one of those, but if you check out the companies website they have a wide varitey of links.

Jon
04-01-2004, 10:09 AM,
Ummmm... :o

A whole new use for dive gear.
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM,
I'll think twice the next time I order the elios suit, spring straps, and harness. Adds new meaning to the buddy system.
--Jason
04-01-2004, 02:07 PM,
All you'd need is a set of OMS "bondage wings" and a tank "fill whip". Wink

Jon
04-02-2004, 10:50 AM,
I got a kick out of all the family and friends that give me such a time for donning wetstuits (especially the body form hugging Elios') EVERYTIME I go into the water.. always greif.. until the first time they hit the thermocline and see exactly what I've been talking about! All of a sudden everyone needs a wetsuit and wants a hood.
New equipment for this year - .. guess I better go shopping. I did buy one of those cheap Casio depthmeter watches.. $27 at a casio outlet. Had it to the bottom of the Homestead Crater in Utah last week to check it out. No wetsuit needed there.. it was 92 degrees at surface, 94 at depth, 65' deep, 6000 foot elevation.

Fred
04-02-2004, 03:56 PM,
Jason,
I was just at Deep Blue and they have one E8-130 and four E8-119s in stock. They are at the current MSRP which is bound to go up with the price of steel. PM Gert (Deep Blue) on the board and I'm sure he can set you up if you don't want to wait.
04-02-2004, 05:48 PM,
"Bondage Wings" tank fill "Whip" and some "chains" we should be able to drop some lead if we have the chains Tongue

by the by gang..check out a friends brother is putting it together....

all going to wazee...have a blast..well see you on the big lake soon
Deano
04-02-2004, 06:52 PM,
Wow, that's quite a venture. Knowing a bit about both diving and salt water aquariums I am impressed. This is going to be expensive. I would be very concerned with contamination from divers. One contaminated diver, goodbye fishies.
--Jason
04-02-2004, 08:12 PM,
It would be similar to the Mall Of America Pool