Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver litter at Wazee
04-06-2010, 07:05 AM,
Re: Diver litter at Wazee
That's only $2500 if you get to use the trash can I think?  I better check my receipt and make sure.
04-07-2010, 06:51 AM,
As a person who remembers when Wazee was the jackson county Iron Mine, the county was less than excited to allow diver into this this from the beginning and the fact that it took off at all I believe was from the bargaining of a few peoplewho worked very hard on behalf of all divers. I also have heard in the last few years that it wouldn't take the county too much to be persuaded to stop the diving all together with the few deaths over the years and all. The easiest way to fix a problem to a politician is to eliminate the problem all together. We are all adults, JEESH..... just pick up after yourself!! I am sure I can speak for most who have dove wazee when I say, it is really nice to  have such a facility available to us without traveling halfway around the world to get to it. The county seems to be putting a little more money back into the park and the least we can do is help to keep it clean.
04-07-2010, 06:53 AM,
Sorry, I will get off my soap box now!
04-07-2010, 08:34 AM,
Looking at the PDF file on the fees, I'm guessing they missed a decimal point and that should be $25.00 vehicle annual fee.

I just got my 2010 annual sticker ($14) for St. Cloud Quarry park and I'v never dove there before, but it looks like fun and the money goes into improvements!
I love to go down with other divers!