Remember me
Lost Password Register

Will be in the Dells late June.
06-18-2008, 01:57 PM,
Re: Will be in the Dells late June.
I just found out on the scubaboard forum that DUI is having a DUI Dog Days Rally, starting at 9am.  I think I'll check that out!  Does anyone know what time Wazee Lake opens on Sunday morning?  I'm willing to be there early to maybe get in a dive before the rally starts.
06-18-2008, 02:59 PM,
Pretty much whenever you get there. The parking and diving fees are self serve. If you stay to hang around the DUI Dog Days you get free lunch. I'd stay ;D.
06-19-2008, 08:54 AM,
...as Mike just mentioned...as of 8am today Devils Lake while remian closed until the 25th... Sad
06-19-2008, 09:01 AM,
will I need a dive flag for Wazee?  Are there airfills available onsite?  If I happen to find someone to dive with before the DUI rally, I'll need a place to fill up my tanks.

Is there somewhere wher I can d/l a map of Lake Wazee?

Any takers to meet at Wazee around 7am ish?
06-19-2008, 01:37 PM,
Check the Waze Sports web site. Wazee Sports is on the way into the park. They fill tanks, have maps, and may be able to find you a buddy. A flag is "required", though I have never seen anyone towing one. We never use one  :-[. I have prior dive plans, otherwise I'd come up. There are plenty of areas to dive from, so I wouldn't worry about trying to avoid the DUI thing.