Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ah! the warmth of Fourth Element Under Garments even wet!!
05-04-2008, 05:00 AM,
Re: Ah! the warmth of Fourth Element Under Garments even wet!!
Keith, did you by any chance get to try the 4th element booties? I used the Weeezle boots last weekend with the Subxero and found things a little tight in the lower leg area with the thicker undergarment and the knee high Weezle boots. Today I'm going to try my old DC thinsulate booties and see how they are.
05-04-2008, 07:03 AM,
Yes I did have the 4th element booties and I do like them.
I have the weezle boots as well. I do like the warmth I get from them but don't like how slipery they are in my suit, my feet slide around much more in the weezle boots.
The 4th element boots are lower so you won't have the problem the the boot being so high on your leg.

Keith
09-26-2008, 11:44 AM,
Just a follow up report on my experience and a FYI about washing the SubXero suits. I've been using mine for a few months now and still really like it for a bunch of reasons. It's held up well as far as wear and tear, and is still warm. I finally decided to wash the 2 pieces last week as they were beginning to get ripe. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS when washing (COLD WATER) and NO machine drying. My suit shrunk noticeably after a warm wash and cold rinse (air dried outside on the line). As I am in between a L and XL (I bought the XL) this wasn't a problem for me because the XL is a bit big for me, and now fits better, but anyone with a perfect fit should be aware of the washing and drying instructions. Anybody else with a follow up comment/criticism of their SubXero's?
09-27-2008, 06:37 AM,
Matt,
did you find it changed your bouyancy much? I tried some on a ccr dive and found myself fighting bouyancy issues the entire dive.
09-27-2008, 01:24 PM,

Doug,
I think you are going to need the signature tail weight.  I was skeptical, but now I believe!

Chris
09-27-2008, 02:34 PM,
Yeah. I did. I was pretty tight before with weight and my old undergarment. I added a few pounds with the SubXero and all is good. Like Chris mentioned, I really like the tail weight pouch.
09-29-2008, 09:23 AM,
OK FINE!!!  I finally picked up my Subxero and looking forward to getting it dry.  Thanks Greg...great deal on the stuff, but I gotta quit buying stuff......CCR...booster...compressor....at least I am doing my part in helping out the economy...  It better be warm dammit... ;D