Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ah! the warmth of Fourth Element Under Garments even wet!!
03-07-2008, 11:56 AM,
Fourth Element Undergarments are HERE!!!!

First come, first serve!

We will also have their Proteus & Thermocline Wetsuits there as well.

Unfortunately, the SubXero did not make this shipment.  If you order one now, you can expect to see it at the end of April.

Stop by and see us at Ghostships! (if you cannot make it to Ghostships, we do have the Fourth Element undergarments on our online store!)

Underwater Connection
N87W16459 Appleton Avenue
Menomonee Falls, WI  53051
262-251-8283
03-07-2008, 06:20 PM,
Re: Ah! the warmth of Fourth Element Under Garments even wet!!
Also interested in the Subxero...
--Jason
03-09-2008, 06:38 PM,

There wasn't any to see at Ghost Ships...
03-11-2008, 11:41 AM,
UWC in Menomonee Falls will have Sub Zero near the end of April based on the latest feedback from Fourth Element.

-JMK
04-23-2008, 02:54 PM,
I will be using my Fourth Element SubZero undergarmet for the first time today 4/23/08...it just came in and I am heading out to dive the Milwaukee this afternoon.  I'll let everyone now what I think and how it performs in 36ish degree water.  Also it will be at Underwater Connection in Menomonee Falls store for anyone to check out.  Although it won't be there tonight (4/23) because I will be using it. 

Report to follow...

Dive safe

Jeremy
04-23-2008, 04:15 PM,

Let me guess....hmmm...quite possibly a glowing report? >Big Grin
04-24-2008, 02:13 PM,
First shipment of SubXeros has arrived!
Great news!

Our first shipment of SubXeros has arrived!

Please stop by the Menomonee Falls store and check out this undergarment!  Very impressive!

We only have size Large in stock right now, but the other sizes are on their way!

Pre-order now as these undergarments have been selling very, very fast.

Underwater Connection
Menomonee Falls...262-251-8283

04-24-2008, 03:15 PM,
What is the cost? What did Jeremy think of them?
04-24-2008, 05:13 PM,
Matt,

The SubXero runs $449 for the set (top and bottom).  I don't want to speak on Jeremy's behalf, but when he and his buddy came out of the 38 degree water after an hour long dive....Jeremy's dive buddy was shivering continuously, while Jeremy seemed quite comfortable.

I layered my 4th Element Xerotherm under my current DiveRite Primaloft undergarment, and I was amazed at the difference it made.  One hour run time, and I was very, very comfy....hands were just starting to get a little cold while I was doing my 10ft stop.

I am very curious to test out my SubXero when it finally arrives.

Michael Haynes
Underwater Connection
04-24-2008, 09:28 PM,
Jeremy your gonna have to post your report before Matt has a stroke...  I was just bustin yer juevos... >Big Grin  I do own Xerotherm Arctic and it is good stuff so I'm sure the SubZero is also.  Can you wear it out for drinks after?  I heard that they designed it with a touch of British flair so you are warm and dry with panache.