Remember me
Lost Password Register

Blank dive log pages?
01-28-2008, 12:33 PM,
Blank dive log pages?
Does anyone have a source where I can get an e-version of a blank dive log page so that I can print them out as needed and stop buying pre-made books?

Thanks.
01-28-2008, 02:02 PM,
Re: Blank dive log pages?

01-28-2008, 03:52 PM,
Thanks but I can't get the first file to open and the link no longer works.
01-28-2008, 06:24 PM,
i know this is the low tech approach, but I just got a tablet at walgreens with a size that mostly fit my log book and that had holes punched in the left margin, and I'm using that.  it doesn't give you the pre-printed sections and all, but the nice thing is that its cheap and you can add whatever was pertinent about the dive without restricting yourself to one page of a narrative.
Dave Job, Port Washington WI
01-28-2008, 08:42 PM,

That's what  I should do but I always like to make things harder than they need to be Smile On a serious note, my handwriting is so bad that I really want something that I can fill out online then print off a hard copy to put in my log.
01-29-2008, 01:03 AM,
Check out DUI they have it in there dog area
01-29-2008, 07:24 AM,

You could download a logbook program, like Uwatec's Smart Trak and manually enter the information.  It is available free for download at .    I think there are other manufacturers who have similar software, but I most familiar with Uwatec.
01-29-2008, 10:51 AM,

Yeah, I realised that last night.... I have their software on my computer already...... lack of sleep is a fun thing....

Thanks everyone.