wiscuba.com
Blank dive log pages? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Blank dive log pages? (/showthread.php?tid=1666)

Blank dive log pages? - SVD - 01-28-2008

Does anyone have a source where I can get an e-version of a blank dive log page so that I can print them out as needed and stop buying pre-made books?

Thanks.

Re: Blank dive log pages? - Chris H - 01-28-2008

Re: Blank dive log pages? - SVD - 01-28-2008

Thanks but I can't get the first file to open and the link no longer works.

Re: Blank dive log pages? - smoothfin - 01-28-2008

i know this is the low tech approach, but I just got a tablet at walgreens with a size that mostly fit my log book and that had holes punched in the left margin, and I'm using that.  it doesn't give you the pre-printed sections and all, but the nice thing is that its cheap and you can add whatever was pertinent about the dive without restricting yourself to one page of a narrative.

Re: Blank dive log pages? - SVD - 01-28-2008

That's what  I should do but I always like to make things harder than they need to be Smile On a serious note, my handwriting is so bad that I really want something that I can fill out online then print off a hard copy to put in my log.

Re: Blank dive log pages? - jeffberry - 01-29-2008

Check out DUI they have it in there dog area

Re: Blank dive log pages? - Chris H - 01-29-2008

You could download a logbook program, like Uwatec's Smart Trak and manually enter the information.  It is available free for download at .    I think there are other manufacturers who have similar software, but I most familiar with Uwatec.

Re: Blank dive log pages? - SVD - 01-29-2008

Yeah, I realised that last night.... I have their software on my computer already...... lack of sleep is a fun thing....

Thanks everyone.