Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather Weekend
11-01-2007, 05:24 PM,
Re: Rebreather Weekend
Aw hell, I'm still in.....they make new banks and credit cards every day... >Big Grin

I could probably sell advertising on the Suburban and the side of my house. ;D
11-01-2007, 05:58 PM,
So whatever happened to "Bobby Squint Eye"? BTW bitches, I'm still in. You need the GOOD shiz to go downtown.
[/quote]
Looks like you pick up the good SHI* here!
Glad you put your money into these baby instead of a fill station  ???
11-01-2007, 06:01 PM,
Back on topic....
Glad everyone at Superior had a good time!  Training with Richie adds to the class excitement - good idea.
11-01-2007, 06:22 PM,
Thank you Greg-
We did..he is returning next year in August for another class as we have three more students and plans to join us for a week in isle royal directly following.  Anyone interested in EVO.....start saving ;D
11-01-2007, 08:10 PM,
Sorry for the hijack Dean, keep us posted on any trips.
11-02-2007, 04:18 PM,
Hey guys!

Well I just spent some time talking with Richie and Carrie at DEMA and it was great to catch up.  They both agreed to offer training through Deep Blue on the Evo and the Inspiration rebreathers next year!  We will keep you up to date with dates as soon as we finalize them.

Hey if there is anything you would like us to look up for you while we are down here shoot me an email and we will pick up any information for you.

Rich

rich@dpblue.com
11-02-2007, 06:51 PM,
They are excellent people arent they!!!!

Good luck on making it happen.  If you do, i am sure you will have a great time..
11-02-2007, 07:36 PM,
Just a hint Rich but it would be nice to have some form of local rebreather demo.  I'm sure that would go a long ways with folks like myself who are seriously pondering the switch to RB's.  It would be great to have a variety of manufacturers on hand but just trying one out for folks may generate more interest.  Just a thought.
11-05-2007, 12:09 PM,
I totally agree Dean they are very laid back and down to earth.  But with some of the best stories!

We tried to get a “Discover Rebreather” day going last year but with the change of ownership it got lost in the shuffle.  But I agree with you, with so many options it is hard to choose.  Ultimately what is right for one may not be right for another so you need to evaluate all of the options to determine what will work for you.

Rich

rich@dpblue.com