Remember me
Lost Password Register

The Fish of Lake Wazee
07-10-2007, 11:26 AM,
Re: The Fish of Lake Wazee
Beautiful pics.  What was the water temp like?
Dave Job, Port Washington WI
07-10-2007, 02:13 PM,
:oGreat Pics! :o
    The detail and exposure are perfect.  What kind of camera, flash and filters were you using?
   Thanks, 
            Bubbles.

The great thing about excruciating pain is.....at least you know you`re alive.<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM,
Nice stuff Doug! 
07-10-2007, 11:04 PM,
Cool stuff Doug!!  The kids and I were out there last week (Thurs-Sat).  We were out freediving and saw lots of fish.  I even took them out for a bit of night freediving.  They had a blast seeing all the huge walleye out at night.  I saw your Jeep there on Saturday and was going to stop and say HI but you were no where to be found.....hmmm.....I did see some bubbles out there... ;D
07-10-2007, 11:29 PM,

Everything from 75 deg F on the surface to 41 deg F at depths.  Great dry suit conditions.  Fish life is very active in the 30 foot and less range where the temperatures are very comforable.

Doug
07-10-2007, 11:31 PM,

I use a Sony DSC-F707 5 megapixel digital camera in an Amphibico housing with a URPro Green water Filter and natural light.  I prefer to use natural light whenever possible.

Doug
07-10-2007, 11:37 PM,

Waiting for me on Saturday would have been a long one.  First dive was 99 minutes and the second was 124 minutes.  We will avoid discussing the depths involved.

Glad you liked the pictures.  Took nearly 200 to get this selection.  Damn fish do not pose well.  Worse than little kids.

Doug