Remember me
Lost Password Register

Prin Willem V video
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM,
Re: Prin Willem V video
I have heard stories of folks bouncing beyond 200ft on a 80cf..and while i do think that some women are worth it  [glow=red,2,300]HMMMM Jessica Alba........ [/glow] I would prefer not to have our sport have the gvmt get more involved.  We all need to keep an eye on what keeps fatality levels down.  Things like this plunge to 150-160 sporting an 80 is not illegal at all...neither is sticking your head in a blender..grabbing onto 1000 volts or so or playing smear the queer with a tornado.  If you want to be on the 600pm news by all means do one of the previously mentioned...or...continue to bounce dive and find yourself on the news...in the paper..on scuba board...wiscuba, mnscuba, and decostop..and a statistic for DAN all in one day....
and just one more for the road.....[glow=red,2,300]HHMMMMM Jessica Alba[/glow]......

05-31-2007, 04:18 PM,
...HHMMMMMMM Jessica Alba
Losing  Alum 80"s
Diving deep and wild
Bouncing

Love the conversation on this site.

Dive On!

Doug
05-31-2007, 05:28 PM,
I hope to god you're not suggesting the GI3 would be the next Sig Hanson... I like Sig.
[/quote] I like GI3. He tells it like he sees it. Maybe we should send him an E-mail with a link to those videos.......