Remember me
Lost Password Register

Freediving videos
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM,
Freediving videos
Here's a collection of videos that my buddy, Ted, and I have shot, and he edited, over the past few years.

Some are of Freedive-A-Palooza and other are from under the ice. Fred is in there and there's even some stuff from down south.

Jon
08-24-2006, 07:53 PM,
Re: Freediving videos
Oh very very very cool!!!  Just watched spearfishing in bahamas 2005, I hope it was in slow motion, I tried to hold my breath with the divers on one dive and couldn't even make it though I'm just sitting still on my couch! LOL  Guess thats why I drag this damn tank around with me all the time. hehe
The only good diver is a wet diver.
08-24-2006, 09:15 PM,
Those scooters look like serious fun!  8)
DEW >&ltWink)>
08-25-2006, 08:31 AM,
Scooters are a blast!! ;D

The ones in that video are pretty much little toys.

I have a much bigger one but it goes so fast with a freediver on it ( no tanks to slow you down) that we haven't been able to get any decent footage of it.

Wreck diving with a scooter, while freediving, has got to be just about the funnest thing you can do underwater. Well, maybe the second funnest but that was covered in another thread- just what is an "insane clown possy" anyhow? Wink

Jon
08-25-2006, 10:41 AM,

If you have to ask....
Be afraid, be very afraid. Smile

Great videos Jon!
08-25-2006, 04:01 PM,
Nice videos,
You Tube is sweet!
Good to see more divers using it to post videos
Brad
08-28-2006, 03:13 PM,
excellent footage and great great editing.  Good use of stills.  really really fun to watch.  Thanks so much.
08-29-2006, 06:58 AM,
I always enjoy those vids... I keep 'em on the harddrive to help get freediving converts and to plan our next vacations.
Fred