wiscuba.com

Full Version: Freediving videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a collection of videos that my buddy, Ted, and I have shot, and he edited, over the past few years.

Some are of Freedive-A-Palooza and other are from under the ice. Fred is in there and there's even some stuff from down south.

Jon
Oh very very very cool!!!  Just watched spearfishing in bahamas 2005, I hope it was in slow motion, I tried to hold my breath with the divers on one dive and couldn't even make it though I'm just sitting still on my couch! LOL  Guess thats why I drag this damn tank around with me all the time. hehe
Those scooters look like serious fun!  8)
Scooters are a blast!! ;D

The ones in that video are pretty much little toys.

I have a much bigger one but it goes so fast with a freediver on it ( no tanks to slow you down) that we haven't been able to get any decent footage of it.

Wreck diving with a scooter, while freediving, has got to be just about the funnest thing you can do underwater. Well, maybe the second funnest but that was covered in another thread- just what is an "insane clown possy" anyhow? Wink

Jon

If you have to ask....
Be afraid, be very afraid. Smile

Great videos Jon!
Nice videos,
You Tube is sweet!
Good to see more divers using it to post videos
Brad
excellent footage and great great editing.  Good use of stills.  really really fun to watch.  Thanks so much.
I always enjoy those vids... I keep 'em on the harddrive to help get freediving converts and to plan our next vacations.
Fred