Remember me
Lost Password Register

Seeking Dive buddy!!
08-06-2006, 07:33 PM,
Seeking Dive buddy!!
Hey everyone I just recently moved to Elkhorn in walworth county , and am in desperate need of a buddy, for any type of diving. Yesterday I was going to hit up the Pearl Lake but I found out you can not dive solo so I'm screwed Sad
I really need to get wet whether  its a small lake or Michigan. In august of last year I got AOW certified, I have all gear and am itching to dive.
Hope to hear from someone Wink
08-07-2006, 10:55 AM,
Re: Seeking Dive buddy!!
I dive about twice a week at various locations. Tommorow I will be at Devils Lake if you would like to join me.
I am going to Pearl next Sat. or maybe the following.
Just got back from wreck diving in Lake Michigan.
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM,
dariuszpl, sent you an email to the adress listed in your profile.
08-07-2006, 08:56 PM,
Dariuz............HELLOOOO!!!  :o

HEY, you have had a standing invitation for months to dive my lake with me anytime you want that U can get ahold of me!!!

My dive shop is just down the road if u need anything.

Now quit complaining and come dive before you dry out and become a  crazed dehydrated frustrated lunatic diver that the authorities will find in full dive gear, sucking on a regulator at the bottom of your bathtub, or your neighbors hot tub, or the local water treatment plant............AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh............this is getting serious  :o  You better get underwater QUICK!  8)
08-11-2006, 06:07 AM,
[quote pid='1298' dateline='1154914396']
Hey everyone I just recently moved to Elkhorn in walworth county , and am in desperate need of a buddy, for any type of diving. Yesterday I was going to hit up the Pearl Lake but I found out you can not dive solo so I'm screwed Sad
I really need to get wet whether  its a small lake or Michigan. In august of last year I got AOW certified, I have all gear and am itching to dive.
Hope to hear from someone Wink
[/quote]
08-11-2006, 04:01 PM,
I'm always up for a dive or 3.  Drop an email with a date and time. 
Interested in hitting Michigan on Tuesdays or Saturdays?
T