wiscuba.com

Full Version: Seeking Dive buddy!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I just recently moved to Elkhorn in walworth county , and am in desperate need of a buddy, for any type of diving. Yesterday I was going to hit up the Pearl Lake but I found out you can not dive solo so I'm screwed Sad
I really need to get wet whether  its a small lake or Michigan. In august of last year I got AOW certified, I have all gear and am itching to dive.
Hope to hear from someone Wink
I dive about twice a week at various locations. Tommorow I will be at Devils Lake if you would like to join me.
I am going to Pearl next Sat. or maybe the following.
Just got back from wreck diving in Lake Michigan.
dariuszpl, sent you an email to the adress listed in your profile.
Dariuz............HELLOOOO!!!  :o

HEY, you have had a standing invitation for months to dive my lake with me anytime you want that U can get ahold of me!!!

My dive shop is just down the road if u need anything.

Now quit complaining and come dive before you dry out and become a  crazed dehydrated frustrated lunatic diver that the authorities will find in full dive gear, sucking on a regulator at the bottom of your bathtub, or your neighbors hot tub, or the local water treatment plant............AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh............this is getting serious  :o  You better get underwater QUICK!  8)
[quote pid='1298' dateline='1154914396']
Hey everyone I just recently moved to Elkhorn in walworth county , and am in desperate need of a buddy, for any type of diving. Yesterday I was going to hit up the Pearl Lake but I found out you can not dive solo so I'm screwed Sad
I really need to get wet whether  its a small lake or Michigan. In august of last year I got AOW certified, I have all gear and am itching to dive.
Hope to hear from someone Wink
[/quote]
I'm always up for a dive or 3.  Drop an email with a date and time. 
Interested in hitting Michigan on Tuesdays or Saturdays?
T