Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee
09-16-2003, 08:48 PM,
Re:Lake Wazee

From this picture I have thought about several remote lighting pictures that would be fun to do, especially on the deep end of the pool. Will kick this around next weekend.

Doug
09-18-2003, 10:48 AM,
Hello

I've visited this board a few times and have appreciated having a Wisconsin based Source of SCUBA information.

When I got to this thread I felt compelled to log in and comment.

The pictures from Wazee posted here are outstanding! My complements! Like Omicron, I think the gargoyle is great. I've downloaded and am using it as my desktop wallpaper - hope you don't mind. Brings back fond memories, and something to look forward to.

Adios!
09-18-2003, 11:21 AM,
Hey Jim,

Doug is an awesome photographer Smile Sometimes we've got to kick him a along underwater because he forgets to keep moving ;D j/k

If you aren't doing anything this weekend a bunch of us are going to be diving @ Wazee for the cleanup dive - free diving passes on Saturday if you say you are with the cleanup!
09-19-2003, 06:42 AM,
Thanks for the invitation, Omicron.

I appreciate the offer and NEED a few atomspheres to unwind from this week but have an in-law thing Sat.

The good news is I've got the official O-kee Do-kee from Mrs. Anchower to do the Deep Blue treasure dive Sun. at Lannon.

I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Doug for permission to post some of his pic's on a website. These gotta be shared.

Have fun and dive safe.

Adios

09-19-2003, 07:54 AM,
Well have fun diving - I can't wait to get out to Wazee today. Looking forward to meeting some people from on the boards as well!
09-19-2003, 12:30 PM,
Weather.com says sunny at 70deg tomorrow. Perfect drysuit weather. Smile It looks like we may get 3-4 people from the cities joining us tomorrow morning. My tanks are loaded. I'm ready to roll.
--Jason
09-19-2003, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2003, 12:33 PM by Chris H.)

You forgot to post your picture. I just made an attempt, but the "upload folder" is full. The Onion rocks!
09-23-2003, 02:58 PM,
Great Idea Chris!!! A Pic of Jim on the board.

I'll have to visit their site and pull one up and post it here. I tried a 'Timmy' but it didn't work.

Another great idea - waterproof Onion for those extended deco obligations.
09-24-2003, 09:47 AM,
[quote='Jim Anchower link' dateline='1064350684']
Great Idea Chris!!! A Pic of Jim on the board.

I'll have to visit their site and pull one up and post it here. I tried a 'Timmy' but it didn't work.

Another great idea - waterproof Onion for those extended deco obligations.
[/quote]

Attached Files
.jpg   jim_anchower.jpg (Size: 4.74 KB / Downloads: 95)
09-25-2003, 12:46 PM,
Way-ee off topic, but.......

I bow to your knarl-ee computerness's.

All Hail....Chris H!!

Thank you very muchly.

Adios