wiscuba.com

Full Version: Bonaire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
They got crabs too
There are a lot of attractions in Bonaire.  There is plenty of sailing to do and these maniacs with kites a boards.

These guys with kites had the best looking girls hanging around with them.  They were like groupies.  We need to get some good looking scuba diving groupies.  These guys should not have all of the fun. 

Who am I kidding, they get the groupies and we get attacked by underwater gnomes. 

Scuba groupies are encouraged to hang out at Lake Wazee.

Doug

Omicron

Sweet photos Doug.  Looks like you had a great time down there - good to see some great pictures as usual!
wow, really nice photos, good to see someone had nice weather over spring break Smile
Finally got the pictures  of the summer vacation to Bonaire all organized and ready to post.  Megan and I went to Bonaire on good old Air Jamaica and made it with all of our stuff. 

We went with Buddy Dive and really enjoyed the set up.  The full breakfast included in the morning was great and since we were doing all shore dives we could wonder in and eat and then head out to dive, dive dive.

There are some great sunset in the Caribbean,  Here are some examples and a picture of Megan and I.

Bonaire has a lot of neat life in the shallows.  Here are a few examples from Baris and Buddys Reef.

The Hilma Hooker is the signature wreck in Bonaire and is a nice dive.  I prefer the nearby reef better, but you have to go.  Here are a couple of views.
The cleaning shrimp on the wreck take care of the fish.  They also will give Megan a nice manicure if she holds still.

At Invisibles, there were some great examples of coral and a swimming Megan.
At Toris Reef we came across some spotted friends.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8