wiscuba.com

Full Version: Fortune Pond 06/20-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested in hitting up Fortune Pond this weekend? Myself, and a couple buddies from Milwaukee will be diving all day Saturday and Sunday morning. Planning on staying at the Brule Ski Lodge. Any interest?

John Schrader
Wreck Tech, Inc.
John I am in.  So are a couple others in the area
Jeff
Ok good. Well, have them give me a call or shoot me an email. I was planning on staying at Brule in a chalet, and I'd like to know how many to plan for.
A couple of us were contemplating going to Fortune Pond on Saturday as it is sort of on the way home from Mackinac.  What is the lowdown on lodging?
I was going to call the Brule this afternoon, and reserve a chalet and hopefully be able to get six people to commit to staying there. Thus far, I have two (myself, and a buddy), one other Milwaukee guy pending, Jeff, do you want to stay at the chalet or were you guys camping? Cost we're looking at $160/night split six ways. Additional people would be $10 ea. and split accordingly. Let's get this thrown together;

1)Me - check
2)Rob - check
3)Jeff?
4)Chris?
5)Mike Pape?
6)?

John,
It would likely be a last minute decision for us.  I can't commit to a chalet.

Chris
John I live close enough to just make the drive!
You guys might want to consider Chippewa Resort if you can't commit to a Brule chalet.

This is my old snowmobile hangout, not to fancy but clean nice cabins and good food. It is only about two miles from Fortune Pond, right at Fortune Lake.

Dennis
Ok, well, I have enough people to justify (barely) getting a chalet. So this way, we can at least have a good cookout at the end of the day saturday, and anyone who wants to have a place to crash and dive sunday is welcome.
Have fun! We were considering stopping on the way back from Mackinaw City, but we'll probably make it a seperate trip later in the summer. Please post conditions when you get back.
Pages: 1 2