wiscuba.com

Full Version: Fortune Pond 06/20-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was blown out on Lk. Michigan two weekends ago with a mixed group of students, so we headed up to Fortune Pond.  Conditions were awesome- despite the weather being a bit drizzly.  Here's a link to some pics: 

Have a great time up there this weekend!
Good pictures. That's pretty much what our weekend is going to look like. Scooters, camera, a rebreather, maybe two. Pics to come.  Smile
Great diving this weekend - the weather was good, sun was out, and the water was a steamy 41 degrees.

Good to meet you Jeff - look forward to diving with you again out of Milwaukee.

It was fun but that scooter sure kicked my ass!!!  We will have to hook up for another dive.  Did you get over the fire ants?  >Big Grin  I need to get over this head cold now.
Thanks to all you guys for coming up, and making a good weekend of diving.

And yes, Jeff, we need to adjust that scooter a little bit for you, but, really, after a good twenty minutes or so, it'll feel like riding a bike.

Here are some of the pics we got from the weekend.

Sounds like yall had a good time.  We had pretty good conditions in Mackinac also.  I'll get up to Fortune Pond one of these days...
I have made a few dives in the Pond but have never found the weigh station. How deep is the weigh station and how can I find it?
Just to the left of the floating dock in about 70 feet of water.  There is also a traing platform near by.
Jeff
Pages: 1 2