Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Sites and Other Ideas
03-03-2006, 07:26 PM,
Dive Sites and Other Ideas
Is there anyway that there could be a section on the site with dive locations, directions to and things to see, maybe some pictures of the underwater sigts if possible.  I think it would be a good idea for all the new divers who don't know where to go to see and do things. An example of this could be seen at but since there isn't much traffic there, plus it seems that they will be shutting down most of the site; I think it would be a great idea for this site.  You could probably add the possibility for other people to comment on the dive site.

Another idea that would be good is to have a section of the site that has places wher eyou can get air fills and locations of places where you can buy scuba equipment.
03-03-2006, 10:53 PM,
Re: Dive Sites and Other Ideas
Welcome to the board!

I've actually been looking into doing just that idea the past couple of months.  The problem is that real life seems to keep interfering Smile

We're working on it though - especially now the that central wisconsin scuba clubs seems to be shutting it's doors, it would definitely be nice to get that info out there again.
03-03-2006, 11:35 PM,
Sounds good, I hope you're able to get it done.
03-04-2006, 04:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2006, 04:09 PM by Glitchrf.)
Looked around a little bit, you may be able to use this site to plot dive sites with info and ability to comment, looks pretty good.  You could just link to the wisconsin part of the site when dive sites are being added, could also stick to a standarization on zones central, northwest, northeast wisconsin, etc.

03-10-2006, 03:58 PM,
a wiki would be a perfect format IMO.  Less coding too. 
03-15-2006, 04:48 PM,
I'd be happy to help set this up if you want to spread the work around.  Just PM me.