Remember me
Lost Password Register

Recommendations for Hawaii
02-23-2006, 07:20 AM,
Recommendations for Hawaii
Anyone have recommendations for Hawaii or specficially a dive shop in Kauai.

02-24-2006, 03:46 PM,
Re: Recommendations for Hawaii
Sea Sport Divers has a very nce boat and dive shop.  If you can book ahead of time I highly recommend you book a trip to Niihau with them or Bubbles Below.  Bubbles Below has only a dive boat and it is small but great people.
07-19-2010, 11:26 PM,
Wes,

How was your trip to Kauai a few years ago?  I'm out on WiScuba looking for recommendations.  We are heading out next week and planning to do Ni'ihua with Bubbles Below.  Any other recommendations for Kauai or Oahu (north shore)?  My sister trained with you a few years ago.
07-22-2010, 08:24 AM,
I dove Sharks Cove on the N. Shore of Oahu near Pupukea, and liked it very much as a good shore dive recommended a lot. We rented gear from Breeze Hawaii on Oahu.  My troop also went to Kauai and went out with Bubbles Below on the "Dive Rocket".  I agree, nice people.  The troop I was with were three new OW divers, literally, planning our dives one day at a time, every place we went, and we had a terrific time.  Here's another list of sites to give you a place to start for Oahu. 

I hope this is helpful.  Good luck!
07-22-2010, 09:29 AM,

I'm a huge fan of Sea Sport Divers.  They're the shop with the yellow submarine out in front.  Someone recommended them to us on the flight over to Kauai and they were a really great operation. We did a three-tank trip over to NiÊ»ihau and it was one of the best dive outings of my life. Even the boat ride was spectacular - whales, dolphins, etc... 

Ethan