Remember me
Lost Password Register

I finely did my one hour dive.
01-28-2006, 10:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2006, 03:49 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
I finely did my one hour dive.
Hi everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about the dive. It was about six feet down in the pool. I killed the hour and it was a lot of fun. Ever thing went well but for one thing that didn't go well was my gloves. I have never had that problem before. My hands fell into the dry suit sleeves and the gloves filled up with air and I could not get my hands back inside the gloves so I said forget it and lets’ dive. I think I need to get my sleeves shortened because they are a bit too long anyway.

My total dive time so far is 280 min. I am working with Diveheart to get myself certified. I have been studying hard to pass the PADI test.

Here is the link to some of my new photos.

Take care everyone Matt.
01-28-2006, 12:25 PM,
Re: I finely did my one hour dive.
That's awesome Matt - keep it up Smile

Just a reminder to everyone...Matt's fundraiser is coming up.  If you have not yet donated money or bought a ticket, DO SO!!  More information available here:

01-30-2006, 10:02 AM,
Hi Omicron,
It was awesome hitting that hour!  I can't wait for the next dive. 

Hope to see some of you at the fundraiser, hope some of you can make it. We have a great collection of items for the silent auction.
If anyone still wants to donate something, we are still looking for donations. 

Take care,
Matt
01-30-2006, 10:18 AM,
Congratulations Matt, sounds like you had a great time.  I bought two tickets but not sure if I'll be able to attend.  Good Luck.

Todd
01-31-2006, 09:20 AM,
Thanks for buying the tickets.  Yeah I definitely had fun diving last Friday.

Take care,
Matt