Remember me
Lost Password Register

Moving to Madison from California.
04-08-2004, 12:04 PM,
Re:Moving to Madison from California.
Ive done about 50 or so dive On the Hogan It can be a pleasure and then can be the worst. Being so close to Mexico its out of the shelter of the channel Islands so it can be pretty nastiy but if you have some good Santa Ann's then its a great dive. There is a sub over there also in Shallow water that is fun to dive when the conditions are right. The Moody which is the same class of ship which is in the San Pedro harbor is also a nice dive Deep being around 150' its in two pieces but more intact then the Hogan. They used it in a movie back some time ago. The cut it inhalf and then wired it back together then then blew it up. Its a nice dive but yoiur right in the middle of the LA harbor shipping channel. The Olympic is also close by to that also but in 100'.

Jon what kind of shape is the Yukon in The last time I dove it it was starting to fall apart on the inside. Any new plans to right her. I had about 100 dives on her and new every inch.

Keith

I lived in Cali for 13 years In the Inland Empire just moved back myself 2 years ago. And teaching there for 5 years I spent alot of time in the sand and surf dragging divers all up and down the beaches of Cali. I love Scripps canyon at night when the squid are running

Messages In This Thread
Madison diving links - by WIdiver_Paul2 - 12-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Re:Moving to Madison from California. - by Bubblemaker - 04-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Re:Moving to Madison from California. - by Omicron - 06-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Re:Moving to Madison from California. - by Omicron - 06-26-2003, 11:48 AM