Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
03-26-2007, 10:29 AM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
Welcome Greg
3 Little Devils does a number of Wreck Dive Trips during the summer months to the great lakes.  Its very reasonable, you can rent a warmer suit if you aren't ready to buy yet, and they are a great group of people.  I know I will be going this summer, hope to see you there!
03-26-2007, 12:30 PM,
A friend of mine and I are planning to do two wreck dives with 3LD's this summer as well.  Be sure to post which trips you plan on and maybe we can all meet.  I stopped in there a week or so back and they didn't have a schedule yet.
Life's Short, Dive Hard
03-26-2007, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2007, 01:37 PM by skink.)
I was going to by Devils Lake this weekend just to check it out (not dive).  But didn't make it up there.  I do plan on getting there soon, I'll check out Three Little Devils when I get up there.
Thanks for the heads up.
04-28-2007, 05:11 PM,
Name: Shawn Thiele
Cert: OW
Dives: like 10

I live in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area, but drive around anywhere between there and kenosha in a given week. I'm a noobie to the whole diving thing still, and am looking to gain some experience diving with those who don't mind the new guy. I really would like to push on with my passion and do some diving this year. I am open to inland or out on Lake Michigan if it's more of a beginner dive. Feel free to email/message me if you need a dive buddy.
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2008, 08:43 PM by leejeanh.)
Want a Buddy for Life? Check out the Badger State Dive Club, Wisconsin's Oldest Dive Club, est. 1964. .

Name: Lee Hintz
# Dives: 325+
Favorite Dives: Night, Inland Lake Muck
Afiliation: Secretary, Badger State Dive Club, Milwaukee
Want to Dive? 414-762-3175
05-10-2008, 06:07 AM,
  Name: Randy Peine

# Dives: 150?

Cert. : O.W.--- Master Diver W/ ice & dry
  I dive Rock Lake alot during the summer , mostly student divers ( no pyramids....sorry). I do have a 18' pontoon rigged for diving and do like to try other areas from time to time. I also like Wazee and Big Green for the wall dives.
            Get wet , stay wet , breath , repeat.
WORK IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DIVE!
05-20-2008, 01:01 PM,
Name: Jon Kieren
Cert: AOW, Rescue after this weekend
Dives: 30+
Max Depth: 85 ft.
Email: jon@pooghe.com
Phone: 262-719-2100

Been diving for about 6 years while on vacations in the Caribbean.  This spring I've made the decision to leave the professional world behind (only took five years of 70 hour super stressfull work weeks to finally pull the trigger)  Recently left my job and sold everything.  Now i'm spending this summer Getting my divemaster and hopefully (if i have enough time) instructor certifications before I head to St. Croix, US Virgin Islands PERMANENTLY!  So, i need to get about 70 dives in this summer, so i'll JUMP at any chance to get wet. 
&quot;it's ok to eat fish because they don't have feelings&quot;<br />-Kurt Cobain
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM,
Name: Ryan Hankins
Cert: OWD, AOW course June 7/8
Dives: Cert only
Max Depth: 45 ft.
Email: hanksaf@hotmail.com (if I don't respond in a couple of days keep trying, it will go to my junk mail, I may miss it

I just got my cert in April in Mexico, I loved it and I want to try some local diving. I am interested in trying anything new.
05-20-2008, 08:42 PM,
..shawnt8181...give Joel a call at 3 Devils in Baraboo....he and John have several Michigan trips with the first one slated for the 14th of June.....
05-20-2008, 08:45 PM,
...Hanks98 too...give 3 Devils a call if your intersted in a Michigan dive.....