Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
07-09-2006, 09:20 AM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
live in Appleton WI i'm nitrox been diving for a few years always looking to get in the water whenever i can e-mail bongowi@yahoo.com
07-17-2006, 07:25 PM,
Name: Tony L
Certification: ANDI- Nitrox, Advanced
Like to Dive Little Bay de Noc, Poverty Island,Summer Island, Munising Area, and Mackinac Straights
# of Dives:50+
Max Depth: 105ft
07-17-2006, 07:36 PM,
Name: Jay or John (Depending how well you know me)

Certs: Too many… the important ones: PADI MSDT, EFR Instructor (Including child/infant), DSAT Gas Blender, TDI Advanced Trimix, NACD/TDI Intro to Cave (going back to High Springs in January to finish Full Cave with “the man” himself)

Logged dives: 350+ (should be over 400 by the end of the year)

Dive Philosophies: Safety first.  I know what I know, but most importantly I know what I don’t know.  Because it is not DIR is never the correct response, think for yourself (not to blast the DIR phil or GUE, they’re good, but there is more then one way to skin a cat).  There are only five things you need to control while diving: buoyancy, trim, propulsion, breathing and your emotions.  I’ll always be the first to admit when I have made a mistake and appreciate constructive criticism from others.  Always be willing learn/teach and never be afraid to ask.    If you want to dive send me a PM.
DW^2 Diver
08-08-2006, 02:09 PM,
Name: Scott Belisle
Certification: PADI OW
Number of Dives: 6

Looking for other divers to do what we like to do.  ;D  I have my own gear so e-mail me anytime,

scottyb@frontiernet.net

or

scottyb@wiscuba.com
08-09-2006, 02:31 PM,
Will be at Devils Lake on Friday if anyone would like to join. Visibility is better this year than I have ever seen. 25-30 ft.
08-09-2006, 02:39 PM,
What time will you be there?
08-09-2006, 09:38 PM,

Is it really that good right now?  WOW!  That might be worth a trip up to  Devils Lake.  Whats the water temp like?
08-09-2006, 09:44 PM,
Last weekend the viz was about 20' at best with surface temps upper 70's.  I even got a reading of 81 one day.  The thermocline is at about 18' and doesn't drop off all that much.  We have been comfortable in 3mm wetsuits on all our dives lately.
08-09-2006, 09:52 PM,
Sounds not too bad to a www like me.  Mike are you still diving on Sundays up there?  Might have to make it up there after my trip.
08-10-2006, 05:57 AM,
I've been going up pretty often, but not always on Sundays.  This Sunday I can't, but if you ever want to go, give me a bit if a heads-up and perhaps we can meet.