Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
03-02-2004, 09:34 PM,
Re:Dive Buddy List
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I'm 29 years old and live in Red Wing, Minnesota. I'm new to scuba as I just completed my classroom about a month ago and will be doing my OWD in the Bahamas in about 3 weeks. My short-term plans are to do deep diver, wreck diver, night diver, and possibly nitrox this summer. Next winter I want to try dry suit and ice diving.

I plan on diving mainly at Superior, Crosby, and places in Wisconsin like Wazee, Round, and Square. I'm looking for as many dive buddies as i'll be able to gather up. I spent a ton of money on equipment.
03-03-2004, 10:38 PM,
If you spend any time at Lake Wazee you will probably run into me diving someplace.

Let me know when you are coming this way and I will meet you for a diving tour.

Doug
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2004, 01:32 PM by John H. Moore.)
NAME: John H. Moore
DIVES: 630-ish

New to area, looking to meet some good divers and explore the local area. I don't dive deeper than rec limits and don't penetrate wrecks. I dive wet, so April dives might not be too long!

E-mail me at wiscuba at divebums dot com.
04-12-2004, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2005, 07:38 AM by Weston.)
Hello All,

I am looking for a buddy diver for diving during the days in the Dane county area. Give me a call if you need a dive parnter. I'd like to dive a couple of times a week if possible.

Weston Ledford
Home: 833-0614
Madison, Wisconsin.
weston@westonledford.com
Padi - OW thru Instructor
07-11-2004, 07:08 PM,
8)Hi
Brad I

Live; Belgium Wisconsin
AOW & Nitrox
Love to hop up to Door County for Shore dives Or Boat or lakes, but always lookin to dive on Weekends, will travel.
Just got back from Florida And had some great Cavern and spring dives!
just email me@
brad_i@hotmail.com
07-13-2004, 09:01 AM,
Name: Jeff Finaldi-Schmidt
Cert: PADI OW
Email: jeff.finaldi.schmidt@tmp.com

I'm a newbie looking to dive as much as possible this summer. Seeking intermeditate to experienced divers to hook up with and learn as much as possible.

Interested dive sites include: Lake Michigan, Red Granite Quarry, Devils Lake, and this Lake Wazee I keep hearing about. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
07-28-2004, 08:53 AM,
Name: Tim Owens
Cert: NAUI Master Diver, TDI Nitrox
On the Horizon: DIR-F, Tech1 or Adv. Nitrox/Deco/Helitrox
Number of dives: 150+

Very active, dive most weekends and a few thursdays a month during the non-ice/snow/bitter wind months. Mostly Midwest Quarries and Lake Michigan charters out of Milwaukee & Waukegon.

Signed up recently for an upcoming DIR-F class out of Milwaukee. Water sessions might be held out at Wazee and I wanted to get familiar with the site ahead of time... Someone over on Scubaboard suggested I check you guys out as its in your backyard....

Anyone mind if I tag along some weekend?
07-28-2004, 09:32 PM,
Tim,

I'm looking to practice DIR-F techniques. I went to the class in Milwaukee in June and it was great. Let's discuss some dive options.

09-14-2004, 05:45 AM,
hi iam graham from racine wi looking for a buddy i try to dive as much as possible always looking for some were different
09-19-2004, 06:31 PM,
Hey. I am new to this board. I have been diving a long time. I am available to dive at Pearl Lake in South Beloit IL, or Lake Geneva area. Give me an email if you need a buddy. GP