Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Log Software
01-25-2006, 08:53 AM,
Dive Log Software
Does anybody have Dive log software that they like? Is it used with or without a computer.
01-25-2006, 09:34 AM,
Re: Dive Log Software
Uwatec's Smart Trak is pretty nice if you are using Windoze.  It is meant to be used with their computers, which I also recommend, but you can manually enter information as well.  I have been using some variation of it since 1995.  There is spots for pictures and detailed dive site information.  There is a link to it a   and it is free.

There is also a Palm OS version and a Mac version.  However, I haven't figured out how to transfer my log book from my PC to my Mac, so I have been using Virtual PC to continue using to Windoze version.
01-25-2006, 06:08 PM,
I use this same software and have had good luch with it.  And it is free.

Doug

01-26-2006, 09:37 AM,
I use Suunto Dive Manager with my Vyper computer to log dives.  It works well.
01-26-2006, 04:21 PM,
is the sunto available for download?....can you use it w/o a computer?
04-10-2006, 06:39 PM,
I have the Oceanic Pro Plus II, but I haven't shucked for the $99 cable.  From what I see, you can download a dive plan into the computer with it, which would be a lot easier than going thru all the menus to set stuff.  Then you can upload the actual performance after the dive.  I don't know if it can be used with PDAs, which would be better than lugging around a laptop. (Toughbook is on the wishlist)

DEW >&ltWink)>