Remember me
Lost Password Register

I need your help
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2006, 04:26 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
I need your help
Everyone,

You all give me such great support, now is the time to show it.  My fundraiser is not progressing as well as I thought it would, especially with my great line of guest speakers including John Chatterton and Susan Long. 

Ticket sales are just barely trickling in and I need to get alot more tickets sold by January 11th in order for this to go on.  This fundraiser is so important to my project.  Tickets can be bought until the day of the event and at the door, but we need to get as many as possible sold ASAP.

Even if you can't make it to the actual fundraiser, you can still buy tickets as 14 dollars of those tickets sold go toward my project and will help immensely.

I need your help by either purchasing tickets here... or by giving a high quality item (scuba or non-scuba related) for silent auction. Or by donating just to my project.

I'm feeling frantic here, I hope someone can help me, I've exhausted my resources.

Matt
01-04-2006, 08:12 AM,
Re: I need your help
Hey Matt,

I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it or not (I would like to) but I purchased a ticket. 

Have you tried getting some stuff posted out on Scubaboard?  It is a MUCH larger audience than us, and I know they wouldn't mind helping.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya.