Remember me
Lost Password Register

My Newest Dive Report I hit 50 min.
12-31-2005, 03:39 PM,
My Newest Dive Report I hit 50 min.
Hi everyone, Thought I would share with all of you that I did a 50 min, dive in the pool no December 30th. We had a winter storm out side, but I didn’t want to miss my dive. I was under
about 5 feet. I wanted to do an hour but came ten min. short of that hour, but I didn’t have any equipment
adjustments this time. I did have one funny thing happen with my attached latex hood on the dry suit; it must have had a foul in the neck seal because my head like a beach ball. LOL. WCCO did spot on me it is part of CBS. They wanted to stay longer but where cut short but it still well be a good report. I hope to get a copy of it but they well not give me a copy. I hope to get one some place. They did say they well do a follow up at my OW dive.

I can’t hardly wait for my next dive. 

Good news the comms worked out pretty good for the first try. I found out that when I am UW I need to have to wait for the vent to give me a breath to talk, like Superman used to do. But when I am above water I talk as much as I want too. LOL.  Next time it will be better. It well be better in OW. Too much interference in the pool. Next time I well have OMS back plate and harnis to help me with my weight issue.

Here's a link to a new photos …

Take care everyone and Happy New Years!
Matt
12-31-2005, 03:48 PM,
Re: My Newest Dive Report I hit 50 min.
A cool ending to the year Smile
01-03-2006, 09:00 AM,
Yeah it was a good way to end the year for sure.  Thanks for writing.
Matt

01-03-2006, 12:46 PM,
Shooting for 60 next Matt?  Congrats on squeezing in another 2005 dive!!  Onward to 2006!
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM,
Thanks for the nice message.  Yep I will be hitting that 60 min dive soon!  Take care everyone.

Matt