Remember me
Lost Password Register

Who is doing what for a New Years Day Dive?
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM,
Re: Who is doing what for a New Years Day Dive?
Matt hit it on the head Gail, however, I seem to recall that it was not an ordinary grapefruit.  TX called it something else.  It seemed pretty big and soft with a thick peel.  My brain told me to call it a "jubbly fruit"...why....I don't know (most likely male brain reasons).  I think Chris understands me better than I understand me. ;D
01-03-2006, 06:26 PM,
gotta ask another question....... 

Don't you guys use a harness/rope under the ice ??????
or does your compass really work good LOL

Oh, and are those scooters the honking big ones ? That cost more than my new dry suit  ??

gail
01-03-2006, 08:05 PM,

Lake Michigan doesn't have ice on it.
01-03-2006, 08:34 PM,
I was talking about the wazee pictures that were posted.

guess I didn't explain my self too good tonight

gail
01-03-2006, 09:05 PM,

In which thread Gail?  This one is all pictures from the Len-Der charter on New Years day.  We do use ropes to ice dive.
01-04-2006, 08:56 AM,
Geeze. I skip around so much on this board LOL
you're right.  wrong track. 

gail
01-05-2006, 02:08 PM,
Is Jerry giving out the numbers to this site...or does anyone have them? I have been dying to see it.
01-05-2006, 03:02 PM,
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think Jerry is planning on making those numbers available in a book/booklet along with some other wrecks he has found recently (at Ghost Ships maybe?).  That is the impression I got.  Regardless, it didn't sound as though he was keep them private. 
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2006, 03:11 PM by matt t..)
Todd is correct. Jerry said he is going to be updating his book this spring with more of the numbers for wrecks he has found in the last year or so. As to the location of the "Transfer", I'll give you a hint. It's out past the Willie.
01-05-2006, 03:57 PM,
I spoke to Jerry after the dive, the #s WILL be in his new book, hopefully ready in time for Ghost Ships.

BTW: matt t's hint also applies to the PM18, and many, many other wrecks  Tongue