Remember me
Lost Password Register

Christmas wish list
12-05-2005, 01:27 AM,
Re: Christmas wish list
My Christmas wish list is a sidemount set up Smile  I got to do two sidemount dives this week down in Missouri and I've fallen in love with the system.  Not only can you crawl through cave you couldn't even think about in backmount, it's about the most comfortable thing I've ever done underwater.

I've got a BC down in my basement that is going to be victimized soon Smile
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2005, 06:59 PM by scubert.)
I'd settle for a full nights sleep and the chance to get out and dive once in a while (new baby at home).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   max mobile 2.jpg_thumb (Size: 27.75 KB / Downloads: 0)
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM,
I remember those days.  My daughter Megan did not sleep through the night until she was 4-years old.  Guess who got to get up at least 2 times each night. 

She is a good diver now and has been featured in the pictures on this site.

Hope you have better luck.

Doug
12-08-2005, 11:34 PM,
My wish is for January 5 to hurry up and get here.  That's when I'll be flying to Miami for a Blackbeards Cruise with Doug.  BTW Doug, I'm lining up four dives with RJ Diving out of Miami harbor...2-tank evening boat dive on the 5th and 2-tank morning dive on the 6th before loading onto the Blackbeards boat.

Andy
12-09-2005, 08:50 AM,

Wishing to spend a week with Doug!?  It must be bad in Black River Falls

Doug you know I'm just kidding.... :-*
12-10-2005, 12:18 PM,
I will not be so bad.  I am bringing Megan along to keep the group under control.

Doug