Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anyone interested in Grand Cayman
11-30-2005, 09:18 AM,
Anyone interested in Grand Cayman
Just a heads up to anyone interested.  My wife and I own a timeshare in Grand Cayman.  Since we had a baby in June we have decided we aren't going to go there in 2006.  If you are interested we are looking to rent it out in 2006.  It is a one bedroom that can fit 4 people (2 in the bedroom and then the couch pulls out for two more in the living room) and has a full kitchen.  It is supposed to be an ocean side room, but i hear they are still  doing some upgrades/repairs from hurricane damage and those rooms might be hard to get in 2006.  The poolside rooms are nice as well.  You can book the week anytime in 2006 except for a couple of hard to get weeks (like around x-mas and new years).  The maintenance fee would be $650 bucks for the week (it isn't an all inclusive resort).  The website for the resort in Cayman is and we own a week at the tortuga club.  Let me know if you or anyone else is interested or wants more info.  It is a beautiful place to go and the snorkeling/diving is excellent.

Thanks
Troy Steege
t_steege@hotmail.com