Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi guys more good news!
10-07-2005, 03:26 PM,
Hi guys more good news!
I did 17 minutes under the water today, it was a blast!  I can’t wait for when I get up to 30 minutes or more, and I am also anxiously awaiting for when I can flip over onto my stomach in the pool under the water as well.  That’s going to be a ton of fun.  If all goes well I hope to do a dive at Wazee Lake next year at the DUI DOG Rally and Demo days.  That would be awesome, I can handle the cooler water, won’t be a problem.  That should be a great place to dive with lots of help.  I’ll pass on ice diving though.

I added some pictures to here from my dive today…..
I was hoping to add the videos but I am out of space on my web site!  We got some pretty good ones, I didn’t have air in my mask this time, it was a little foggy unfortunately.  I need to get my own rig.  I’m hooked on diving. 

Take care and hope to see you underwater soon!

Matt ;D

10-07-2005, 04:38 PM,
Re: Hi guys more good news!
Awesome, Matt!!!!!
10-10-2005, 09:16 AM,
Thanks it was blast!
Matt
10-10-2005, 09:16 AM,
Hi all,

By the way I posted one video on the video page on my web site of my last dive. It might take a couple minutes to load depending on your internet connection. Here's the link to that page...

I'm gonna try to change the video from time to time, so that people can see them all.

Take care and safe diving,
Matt