Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Charter Opportunity on Lake Michigan
09-13-2005, 02:50 PM,
Dive Charter Opportunity on Lake Michigan
Why dive Lake Michigan in the fall? Lake Michigan shipwrecks and the visibility really opens up in the fall of the year. Recently, we had 80ft of visibility on both the Lumberman and the Dredge.

USCG Master Certified Captain William Myers is a retired Racine, WI police officer, an EMT, Paramedic, and has been diving for over 30 years. His business LCM Marine focuses on three areas of the maritime exploits including: marine repair, assisted passages (Capt. for Hire), and Scuba Diving Charters.

LCM Marine and Captain Bill serve both the Milwaukee wrecks and the Southern Lake Michigan Wrecks, that the other charters won't take you to! Custom trips and technical dive charters are also available. Prices vary but are generally $60-70 for a one tank dive and $70-80 for a two tank dive. Of course, almost everything is negotiable!

Retired, Captain Bill is available 24/7 to take your calls and help you plan an awesome wreck diving trip building memories that will last a lifetime.

My favorite wreck, that lies within the recreational limits, is the SS Wisconsin. a 204ft freighter. You encouter here decks at 100ft and rests in a sand bottom at 140ft. Cold, dark and relatively deep the SS Wisconsin is a challenging and rewarding dive for divers at Intermediate levels and beyond. There are two very good penetration points, one each on the Port and Starboard sides.

Other Wrecks include: Lumberman 80ft, Dredge 90ft, Gillen Tug $90, Prins Wilhem 95ft, Car Ferry Milwaukee 115ft, Norland 90ft, SS Wisconsin 140ft and many others.

Your wreck diving trip can be booked any day of the week. Weekends and long weekends work best from a logisitical standpoint. The boats are not a liveaboards and lodging is not provided.

Check out the latest addition to the LCM Marine Fleet the 30ft Dive Boat "RYLO" and in the background the 50ft  "Willoryder." -- Okay the pictures are to large to attach, email me and I will send them out! Or if anyone knows a way around it let me know!

Call Captain "Bill" William Myers today to book your group's charter or individually.

Capt. William Myers
262-412-8259.
LCM Marine Services
09-13-2005, 03:29 PM,
Re: Dive Charter Opportunity on Lake Michigan
Can we get some additonal information about the dive boat, not the wrecks that you go to?