Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wreck found off Portwashinton,Wi
09-07-2005, 07:26 AM,
Re: Wreck found off Portwashinton,Wi
Looks like the numbers are public knowledge. "Divers Delight" is offering a charter to the "new" wreck this Saturday. Care to post the #'s yet Brad???
09-07-2005, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2005, 08:22 AM by Chris H.)

Matt, they have been posted at ship-wreck.com since a day or two after this whole mess started.

For those interested, the GPS numbers are as follows 43 20 438 87 51 216 The depth of water is just at 50 ft. It is only a short distance from the Northerner, about 3 to 4 miles from Port Washington. The wreck is badly damaged from a couple of sinkings, with only temporary repairs in between, and the wave action over the years. Happy Diving!
09-07-2005, 08:31 AM,
Yup...I was wondering how long it would take for it all to come out.  Maybe since Brad "found" it he would be kind enough to put a mooring on it for all you guys who want to go dive it.
Never argue with an idiot... They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
09-07-2005, 08:37 AM,

Matt, they have been posted at ship-wreck.com since a day or two after this whole mess started.

For those interested, the GPS numbers are as follows 43 20 438 87 51 216 The depth of water is just at 50 ft. It is only a short distance from the Northerner, about 3 to 4 miles from Port Washington. The wreck is badly damaged from a couple of sinkings, with only temporary repairs in between, and the wave action over the years. Happy Diving!

[/quote]
Thanks. I had an E-mail within a minute or 2 of my post. When are we going  ;D???
09-07-2005, 08:55 AM,

There has to be a mooring already.  If Diver's Delight is going out, there is no way they are letting 20 OW divers get off that boat with no line to follow to the wreck.
09-07-2005, 09:11 AM,
Good point 
Never argue with an idiot... They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.