Remember me
Lost Password Register

poseidon xstream regulator
07-08-2005, 06:37 AM,
poseidon xstream regulator
Anyone have an opion on this regulator?
07-08-2005, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2005, 07:50 AM by Chris H.)
Re: poseidon xstream regulator

Scroll through the equipment section, or try to do a search for Poseidon.   There have been some fairly in depth and civil discussions about them in the past.    I had one, but sold it.  I now dive Scubapro MK25/G250HP for several reasons and have had no issues with them.   There are several on this board that use the xstream and like it a lot.

07-08-2005, 10:13 AM,
My fiance and I dive them in all sorts of conditions (ice, 31 degree river, cave, ocean, wreck, deep, etc....) and love them.  Very good regulators.l
07-08-2005, 02:28 PM,
Omicron,
Took Chris H's advice and talked to Bob at Divepoint who sells and works on Poseidon.  I am going to go ahead and purchase the Poseidon dive model.
07-08-2005, 05:15 PM,
This is my favorite X-stream picture.  That is a solid coating of nice on the regulator.  The Wolf River was producing anchor ice when we took this dive, so anything cold was going to ice up.  The X-stream took the punishment and kept on going.

Did a second dive with the ice still on it.

Works OK for me.

Doug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   Icy Regulator - 1 - e-mail.jpg_thumb (Size: 43.56 KB / Downloads: 0)
07-10-2005, 06:07 PM,
Bob @ Divepoint is great.  I've bought a lot of reg's from him Smile