Remember me
Lost Password Register

I'm going to be on TV!
07-07-2005, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2005, 04:08 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
I'm going to be on TV!
Here's a small update:  Sounds like the local FOX news channel here is going to be filming me getting ready and after I get in the pool on Thursday July 14th at 2pm at the Courage Center. Then they are coming back over to our house to interview some more. About 10 years ago this same news reporter did a story on me, so he's very interested in all I have been doing.  It sure pays to have friends in high places!  I'll be sure to find a way to share the "episode" with all of you. Maybe I can get it up on my web site after it airs.  Take care and wish me luck!  Thanks fo all of you for your continued support, it means so much to me. 

Matt

;D
07-07-2005, 10:16 AM,
Re: I'm going to be on TV!
cheers!  please do let us know when it will air.

now all you need to do is to start getting paid for your media appearances and you're set  ;D
07-07-2005, 02:53 PM,
Hi Scubert, I will for sure let you know when it airs!  Man if I could get paid for media coverage that would be awesome!  Who knows, it may happen down the line, but I won't get a big head about it lol.  Take care and talk to you later!
Matt ;D
07-09-2005, 04:09 PM,
Hi everyone, By the way UPN29News well be filming me on the 14th. I think they are part of Fox because his e-mail has Fox9 news in it. CBS wants to film me it is WCCO4 here is the local. They wanted to film me first but now they well be the second in line.

This time I well be using heavy duty tubing so I well stay under longer and not just for a few seconds. I am sealing all my connectors so they well not come apart. I well also be using a small air tank for my AGA mask it well be more comfortable and not fog up. It well be a great day in the pool.

Take care and safe diving Matt. Smile
07-09-2005, 06:08 PM,
Great news Matt.  I hope you have great fun under water.
07-11-2005, 08:32 AM,
Thanks Mike, I will for sure have a blast!
Matt
;D