Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi everyone I got in the pool again.
07-05-2005, 03:53 PM,
Hi everyone I got in the pool again.
Just wanted to share with everyone. This time I was in the water for 45 min. It felt good and I was moving some on my own and I was floating by myself for a little too.  By the way I wore my latex hood with my AGA mask under water and my dry suit word good, everything did seal perfectly. Dunked my head a few times (couple of my friends did) July 1est. It worked nice. That was my favorite part of the pool time just being under water and really made me feel good. I can’t wait to start the pool diving and then into a real body of water, bigger then a pool. LOL. My Navy Seal fins worked pretty good to. My friends are testing a couple of vents above water, the test where pretty good but needed a couple of adjustments. (Few modifications). I figured that, it wouldn’t be right away. I can’t wait for the next time in the pool. Here is a link to my new pics in the pool.

Safe diving all Sincerely MATT. 8)
07-05-2005, 04:09 PM,
Re: Hi everyone I got in the pool again.
congratulations again!

best of luck with test #3 whenever it happens.

07-05-2005, 05:43 PM,
Awesome pics.  Thanks for sharing and good luck.  You've come a long way already.  I admire your determination.
07-05-2005, 07:59 PM,
That's awesome Smile  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I love hearing how things are going for you.
07-06-2005, 02:38 PM,
Thank you for the nice words everyone!  I love hearing all this support!  Take care,
Matt