Remember me
Lost Password Register

What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
07-20-2005, 04:04 PM,
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
This topic always interests me because I seem to be on the wrong side when talking to DIR people.  Just for the record, when I dove OC I did dive with a long hose with bungies, and a back plate/harness.  I would dive with many of the principles of DIR, and it would be hard to distinguish between mine and DIR's.  I decided a long time ago to take diving to a new level and I felt the only way to get there was on CCR.  I'm not saying anything about anyone elses diving, or equipment. 

I get turned off by DIR phylosiphy, and the I won't dive with you decause....., and your not safe because....., and all my team members are all the same......

Nothing against diving one way or the other.  I just feel like I'm always outside the Clicky DIR groups, and explain how anyone is supposty get in your little groups if they don't want to dive DIR in everyway.  Not that I want to, but I can't help feeling alittle put out by the statments. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Omicron - 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Dive time - 07-20-2005, 04:04 PM