Remember me
Lost Password Register

What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
07-19-2005, 09:33 PM,
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
I don't think anyone was flaming you.  You showed up on the board today and jumped right into a DIR forum.  We are more civil on this board than most when in  it comes to this topic, so we're sorry if we offended you.

So if I understand your post correctly, are you saying that the best divers are rebreather divers and anyone diving OC, especially OC that is configured to DIR specs is wasting their time and could never be the "best" :Smile?  I was asking you reasonable questions about your gear based on the couple posts you made. Instead of answering them you jumped right back into your opinion that rebreathers rule, and again you promised us that your gear is all squared away and you are a safe diver.  If that is flaming you, perhaps I'm guilty.  I didn't say that rebreathers were bad.  I agree that perhaps we can have a Rebreather section and Dive Time can share his broad knowledge with the rest of us who, for all this time, thought WE were going to be the "best" diver.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Omicron - 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Chris H - 07-19-2005, 09:33 PM