Remember me
Lost Password Register

What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
07-19-2005, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2005, 09:26 PM by WIdiver_Paul.)
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR?

I kind of like what you had to say until you started going off-topic about portugese windsurfers, anyway, there's two ways to discuss things :

1.) Have an opinion on something and try to inform with as much fact, knowledge, information, personal experience and detail as possible to give the listener a broad spectrum of information to make a logical decision one way or the other.

2.) If fact or knowledge are absent, personally attack the victim as being arrogant, stupid, dangerous, impotent, teh gay, or ignorant.

Everything i've read here has been pretty much on topic: "What event made you head toward/away from DIR?". So far we've discussed attitude, equipment, experiences, and details of the 'system' that may weigh heavily one way or the other in turning a diver toward or away from 'DIR'.

/ btw if you're gonna mod my photos on your website to sniper my hotlinks, you could remove the rest of them while you're at it...
// still wondering about that Benjamin manifold and steel '72's...
/// ease off the #2, on the internet and in person
//// "There's no such thing as 'Tech Diving', diving is diving" - George Irvine

Messages In This Thread
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Omicron - 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by WIdiver_Paul - 07-19-2005, 08:52 PM